Re: An opes services usage question

2004-04-12 17:34:05

I agree with Hilarie that we should be careful about potential
overlaps with MIDCOM WG charter. I would suggest that we still start
with a concise but clear-enough proposal that, among other things,
defines "flow participant discovery" problem and lists possible
solution directions. Having such a document at hand, we can do a more
meaningful evaluation of MIDCOM conflicts.

Alex.