Re: Request for agenda items at IETF 62

2005-02-22 07:12:30

Folks,

we have not received a single request for agenda items!

Some of the key contributors of the WG won't be able to come to Minneapolis, but if the entire WG depends on only 3-4 people and no one else has interest any more, maybe we better fold up the working group...

For now, we plan to have a discussion on the SMTP use cases (Paul Knight will cover for Abbie and Martin - thanks!). Anyone else interested in getting some time at the meeting, let us know ASAP.

We'll also discuss whether and how the WG should move forward - if we don't get folks committed to work on the various items, we can close shop soon. So, let us know - either per email or in person in Minneapolis - if you're willing to work on one of our chartered WG items.

Thanks,
  Markus

Markus Hofmann wrote:

Folks,

we're scheduled for a one hour meeting at the upcoming IETF meeting in Minneapolis. Please send your agenda item request to Tony and me ASAP.

Thanks,
  Markus