RE: draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-01

2005-06-20 09:04:16

I do not recall all the examples and my computer lost me most of old mails. I may be wrong I do not see content translations, vote organisation, notes added to text (I am pushing right now hard so we are not blocked by WG-ltru language tagging which do not care about other applications - they name them troll :-) and to keep CRC (Community/Context Reference/Relational Centers) and other extended services and externet aspects in the IETF loop). Text related services must use language tags and the callout servers must rely on CRCs.

FYI Externets are "external network look alike" within the Internet, meaning given class of users, given group of resources, dedicated registry, dedicated CRC, dedicated governance. DNS Class can be used, but the lack of built in solutions for access filtering, content filtering/massaging, conditional routing, store and retrieve, etc. should call extensively on OPES or equivalents.