Re: draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-01

2005-06-29 19:18:59

Folks,

there were a few comments on this draft on the list. Martin will take these comments into account and publish a new version of the draft by next week. As soon as this new version is out, we'll issue WG Last Call on the draft, assuming it'll go through smoothly as there don't seem to be more comments.

In case you've more comments, please provide them by Friday, 7/1/2005 on this mailing list, so that Martin could incorporate them in the new version. Otherwise we expect to get through WG Last Call quickly.

Thanks,
  Markus

Martin Stecher wrote:
Hi,

you have seen that we have published a new version of the use cases draft.
Taking the feedback from the IETF meeting, I stopped classifying the use cases
into groups.

The introduction is still pretty similar to the -00 version. But the main part
is now a collection of some specific use cases with a more detailed description
what they do and what they require.

No more details about how OCP/SMTP could look like.

Please have a look and comment.
I guess we would like to get this milestone done asap. Your feedback is needed.

If you prefer to read the HTML version of the draft, you'll find one on my
private OPES page.
http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/
(http://www.martin-stecher.de/opes/smtp-usecases.html)

Regards