WG Last Call: draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-00

2006-08-12 06:15:26

We are starting WG last call on the "Integrity, privacy and security in OPES for SMTP" draft (see http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opes-smtp-security-00.txt).

Please post comments, etc. to the mailing list, and
please point out whether you feel your comment is editorial or a
show-stopper.

Per previous email, the document will be forwarded to IESG only if we receive at least THREE positive reviews, along the lines of "I have read it and think it is ready for last call".

If we don't get at least three positive reviews, we'll consider sending out the document as Informal or Experimental with a proposed note stating "Published as a record of the work", which highlights that the work did not fully complete.

The last call period closes on Monday, August 28 at 5pm EDT.

Thanks,
  Markus