Followups in the IETF list (RE: Alternative symmetric algorithm freely available for IETF S/MIME).

1997-04-16 17:04:24
Given that the subject at hand is what the IETF might do with the
specification it may publish based on S/MIME, it is appropriate to carry
all followup discussions to the IETF mailing list.  I should have noted
this in my original message.

My excuse for posting to both lists is that I felt this might have been
of broader interest.  Nevertheless, followups on what the IETF should do
should be directed to the IETF list only.  To subscribe to the IETF
S/MIME list, send a message to ietf-smime-request(_at_)imc(_dot_)org with the
word
"subscribe" in the body of the message.

pww