Re: Re[2]: 2nd S/MIME BOF meeting minutes

1997-04-16 14:47:03
Geoff Klein <geoff(_at_)commtouch(_dot_)co(_dot_)il> writes:
  More often than certificates would.  I see people using more than
  one mail system at the same time as well.

Presumably with separate email addresses, identities/credentials and
certificates ?

  No, why?  In a given day, I'll use MH (mostly), mailx, exmh, pine,
  ZMail, Eudora, Netscape, etc. and even cat to read my mail depending
  the need and mood.  Why would I need to have a dozen addresses and
  certificates?

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.