application/mime - draft-crocker-wrap-02.txt

1997-07-24 22:46:15
Folks,

        I have finally posted a revised version of the application/mime
specification for inclusion in the internet-drafts directory.  I completely
forgot about it, until reminded today.  All the changes are quite minor
(but necessary).  Some format changes.  Better ABNF.  Etc.

        On the matter of binary content-transfer-encoding, I've made no changes
the specification until I understand the concern and the solution better.

        For those of an impatient nature, the document is accessible now from
<http://www.brandenburg.com/Wrap02.txt> and
<http://www.brandenburg.com/Wrap02.doc>, with the latter having the usual,
better format.

        Fire away.

d/
Dave Crocker
Internet Mail Consortium                               +1 408 246 8253
675 Spruce Dr.                                    fax: +1 408 249 6205
Sunnyvale, CA 94086 USA              info(_at_)imc(_dot_)org ,
http://www.imc.org

Member, interim Policy Oversight Committee     http://www.gtld-mou.org