Last call on S/MIME 2

1997-10-28 11:26:27
Greetings one more time. There has been almost no discussion of the S/MIME
2 drafts posted last week, which I take to be a Very Good Sign. If there is
nothing more to do on the drafts, I would like to submit them as "final" to
the IESG for consideration as informational RFCs. I'd like to do this over
the weekend, after any face-to-face discussion that might happen at
MailConnect 3 among the implementors there.

So, if you have any more issues about what is in S/MIME 2, please speak up.
Also, you should expect the first drafts of S/MIME 3 later this week, or
early next week at the very latest.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium