RE: New versions of the drafts

1997-10-23 16:23:21
At 01:43 PM 10/23/97 -0700, Jim Schaad (Exchange) wrote:
1. In Section 3.1.4, unless there is something special that I don't
know, a CTE is required in the example for the image/jpeg.   Recommend:
Adding "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" to the example.

Er, yes. Whoops!

2.  In section 3.4.33 and section F2,  the application/pkcs7-signature
lines do not have an smime-type parameter.  I believe that this is
correct behavior, however it would appear from section E.2 that
smime-type is an optional parameter for this type.   I recommend that we
remove smime-type as an optional parameter in section E.2 and E.3.

It should not have gone in sections E.2 and E.3. I have just punished my
fingers for doing that.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium