Re: S/MIME WG meeting at December IETF

1997-11-13 16:38:43
According to Steve Kent the second PXIX I session is scheduled for 10 Nov
between 1530-1730.  Murphy strikes again.

The current schedule that Blake points to has the second PKIX session on
Wednesday from 1300-1500, with S/MIME on Wednesday from 1530-1730. The
first PKIX session in Monday from 930-1130. Russ explicitly asked for
S/MIME to *not* conflict with PKIX, so I'd be surprized if this has changed.

For those of you new to the IETF, WG meetings shuffle madly up to about a
week before the meeting, so don't buy a one-day plane ticket yet. Things
can and will shift. Check <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/0mtg-agenda.txt> often.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium