IETF Meeting Reminders

1998-02-12 06:48:09
All:

The following dates apply to the upcoming IETF meeting. Being early is far
better than being on time, so we should try to beat each date by at least
one week.  This allows the meeting attendees to read the relevant drafts
before coming to LA.  Here are some important deadlines:

        March 13 - Internet Draft submission cutoff date at 1700 EST
        March 20 - Pre-Registration Payment cutoff date at 1200 EST
        March 25 - Pre-Registration cutoff date at 1200 EST
        March 25 - Working Group agendas due date by 1200 EST
        March 25 - Registration Cancellations cutoff date by 1800 EST

Please send me tpoics for the adenda.  We have a total of two hours
scheduled.  I do not want to fill the whole two hours with presentations.
Rather, I would like to have a presentation that highlights open issues
with potential solutions, followed by group discussion and solution
selection.  My goal is to move the CMS, MSG, ESS, and CERT documents to
working group last call immediately following the LA meeting.  So, if you
have issues, lets get them on the agenda.

Russ
S/MIME WG Chair