ESS-04 ESSSecurityLabel Tags

1998-03-30 11:42:29
The ESSSecurityLabel structure includes two INTEGER types:

  version Version DEFAULT v1

and
  security-classification SecurityClassification OPTIONAL

when an optional security classification is present, don't we have
a tagging problem within the ESSSecurityLabel SET?  Shouldn't one of
these INTEGER types include a context specific tag, such as

  security-classification [0] SecurityClassification OPTIONAL

I believe we do have an ambiguous tag situation, and would propose
that the security-classification definition be changed to include
a context specific tag as defined above.

----->
Scott Hollenbeck (mailto:hollenbe(_at_)east(_dot_)xsis(_dot_)xerox(_dot_)com)
Xerox Special Information Systems
Arlington, Virginia, USA