Re: A New Triple-DES Key Wrap Algorithm

1999-02-26 11:02:09
Peter:

I have a pseudo-random number generator that I am working on for a
different project.  I put a 0x484848...484848 seed into it and generated
the IVs.  Since no one has ever looked at that design I will get some new
ones from a better source.

We have hardware device that includes a random number generator.  I will
ask that device for some random numbers.

Russ