Re: What is the ToBeSignedData for signedData(pkcs#7) in SMIME system of Netscape Communicator 4.04?

1999-04-19 09:22:55
This is not the correct mail list for discussing this problem.  This mail list is for the discussion of S/MIME v3 standards.  Please take this discussion to the correct list.

Russ