Re: email software that supports S/MIME security

1999-06-21 00:12:25
For general security development in Java and SSL (TLS soon) and S/MIME in
particular
also have a look at:

http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/

(it's in/from Austria, Europe though, if that matters, but there should not be
any problems with
_im_porting strong cryptography, I suppose :-)

Ivan Perez-Armendariz wrote:

Is there a list somewhere of email software that supports S/MIME security?
So far, I've gathered that Microsoft Outlook and Netscape Communicator have
support.  In addition, Worldtalk provides a S/MIME plug-in for Eudora.  Any
information would be great.

Thanks,

Ivan Perez-Armendariz

--
Michael Probst        mailto:mprobst(_at_)piro(_dot_)net

PIRONET INTRANET AG        http://www.piro.net
Intranet-Division
Im Mediapark 5
50670 Koeln