ESS Examples Document

1999-06-21 07:57:10
All,

Recommend that the S/MIME WG should consider adding an "ESS Examples"
document to supplement the "Examples of CMS Message Bodies" document.
Propose that the "ESS Examples" document will include example hex encodings
of ESS attributes and signed receipt messages as well as to provide examples
of the MIME headings for triple-wrapped messages.  I believe that this
document would add significant value to ESS interoperability testing.  Paul
Hoffman, Director, Internet Mail Consortium, has graciously volunteered to
be the editor of the "ESS Examples" document.  If nobody objects to this
proposal, then I believe that the S/MIME WG charter should be expanded to
include the "ESS Examples" document.

John Pawling, Director - Systems Engineering
J.G. Van Dyke & Associates, Inc.
jsp(_at_)jgvandyke(_dot_)com