S/MIME examples draft

2000-03-13 21:19:21
There has been essentially no input to this draft in a very long time. The vast majority of the input came from Jim Schaad, who is no longer in the S/MIME world. Thus, I believe that the draft is probably dead. If other S/MIME developers want to contribute examples where there are holes and comments for the examples that are there, I'm happy to continue the draft, but otherwise we might just let this go away.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium