Re: which usercertificate attribute

2000-04-08 22:03:39
Peter,

At the risk of putting words in David's mouth, I think he was trying to define
mandatory minimum environment that compliant software could be assumed
to support, so as to help ensure interoperability.

That certainly shouldn't preclude retrieving certificates some other way, of
course.

Bob

Peter Gutmann <pgut001(_at_)cs(_dot_)aucKland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz> 04/08/00
09:34AM >>>