CERTDIST

2000-04-11 20:22:44
All:

It is clear to me that we have not reached consensus on CERTDIST. I cannot recommend forwarding this document to the IESG until this certificates issue is resolved. I hope that the most interested parties can have an objective discussion and develop a solution that aligns with the PKIX LDAP schema.

Russ