Fixed: draft-ietf-smime-idea-07.txt

2000-08-31 13:51:16
Jeff and Marcus:

The draft-ietf-smime-idea-07.txt was submitted. It should be posted today or tomorrow.

The error in the draft has been fixed. So, the working group is finished with the document. It is ready for the IESG and subsequent publication as an Informational RFC.

Russ

From: "Teiwes, Stephan (iT_SEC)" <stephan(_dot_)teiwes(_at_)it-sec(_dot_)com>
To: "'Russ Housley'" <housley(_at_)spyrus(_dot_)com>
Cc: "'jimsch(_at_)nwlink(_dot_)com'" <jimsch(_at_)nwlink(_dot_)com>,
        "'blaker(_at_)deming(_dot_)com'"
        <blaker(_at_)deming(_dot_)com>
Subject: RE: URGENT: draft-ietf-smime-idea-06
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:56:33 +0200

Russ, Blake and Jim,

I'd like to apologize for not having immediately considered your important
comment on our draft. However, I didn't receive the your e-mails from IMC.
The reason is not clear to me as I am on the mailing list. However, a
collegue of mine also reported to me that he didn't receive e-mails from the
SMIME WG for some weeks. Thus, I've to check what's going wrong.

Your comment is correct! We've changed the encoding sequences and send a
modified draft to the ietf.

Thanks a lot for your help and your understanding.

*Stephan