RE: SMIME Freeware Library v1.8

2000-12-04 11:25:55
Ahmed,

See attached message from John Pawling...John has the service become
available yet?

v.r.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-ietf-smime(_at_)mail(_dot_)imc(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of Ahmed
Bhamjee
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 6:48 AM
To: ietf-smime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org
Subject: SMIME Freeware Library v1.8

Could someone please point me to a url where I can find the SMIME Freeware
Library v1.8. I have been trying the following url with no success:

http://www.armadillo.huntsville.al.us/software/smime

Thanks
Ahmed
--- Begin Message ---

All,

The freeware Certificate Management Library (CML), S/MIME Freeware Library
(SFL), Access Control Library (ACL) and Enhanced SNACC ASN.1 freeware are no
longer available from the <http://www.armadillo.huntsville.al.us> web site.
They will be available on the Getronics Government Solutions web site
<http://www.GetronicsGov.com/> by 1 December 2000.  I will inform everyone
as soon as they are available.  They will continue to be freely available to
everyone.

John Pawling, John(_dot_)Pawling(_at_)GetronicsGov(_dot_)com
Getronics Government Solutions, LLC

--- End Message ---