Re: UKM size in the SMIME Freeware Library v1.8

2000-12-13 10:16:35
RFC  2631 says:

   partyAInfo is a random string provided by the sender. In CMS, it is
     provided as a parameter in the UserKeyingMaterial field (encoded as
     an OCTET STRING). If provided, partyAInfo MUST contain 512 bits.

I do not see any ambiguity here...

Russ