Interoperability Testing

2000-12-22 09:30:42
Dear Implementors:

Jim Schaad has developed an interoperability matrix for RFCs 2630 through 2634. The interoperability matrix is posted at http://www.imc.org/ietf-smime/interop-matrix.html. The matrix presently includes features which have been successfully tested. So far, Jim Schaad (using the Microsoft implementation) and Getronics Government Solutions (using the S/MIME Freeware Library) have provided input to the interoperability matrix. I solicit input from other implementors. Please provide the information to Jim (jimsch(_at_)nwlink(_dot_)com).

Paul Hoffman has offered to coordinate interoperability testing. Paul hopes that such testing will yield additional messages to be included in the "Examples of S/MIME Messages" I-D. Please contact Paul (phoffman(_at_)imc(_dot_)org) if you are an implementor and you are interested in participating in interoperability testing or you are interested in providing messages for the I-D.