Re: The ECC Document and the IESG

2001-12-21 10:58:25

"Housley, Russ" <rhousley(_at_)rsasecurity(_dot_)com> writes:
I am sending this note to make sure that all concerned are aware of the
situation.  This is also the time for anyone that thinks the ECC algorithms
document should be published on the Standards Track to speak up.  If I do
not hear objections by 2 January 2002, I will assume that publication of
the ECC algorithms document as an Informational RFC is acceptable.
I sgree with going to Informational.

-Ekr

--
[Eric Rescorla                                   ekr(_at_)rtfm(_dot_)com]
                http://www.rtfm.com/