Re: The subject line leakage problem

2001-12-27 08:59:25

Ned:

It seems that message/rfc822 is used to encapsulate an entire message.  In
this case, we want to repeat a subset of the RFC 822 header lines from the
current message, and we never want to duplicate the body.

The required support for message/rfc822 is attractive, but I am not sure
that is has the correct semantics.  Can you explain your idea further?

Russ