RE: RSA OAEP Public Key Identification

2002-08-02 06:36:43

Jim:

Yes, it could all be in one document. At some point, when RFC 3279 is updated, the certificate-relevant information should go there.

Russ

At 12:30 AM 8/2/2002 -0700, Jim Schaad wrote:
Russ,

I do like the idea of specifying a different key identificater OID for
RSA OAEP.  I don't like the idea of spreading this information over
multiple documents. (How do to the Certificate in one draft, how to use
in CMS in a second draft, possiblibly a third thing in a third draft.)
Can we combine together some of the specification?

jim

Russ