Doubt in IETF draft, "Securing X.400 Content".

2002-08-11 22:17:36
Hi,
  This is Sreeramulu.D. working for Digital GlobalSoft Ltd, a subsidiary of
Hewlette-Packard co.,U.S.A. Currently we are working on sending s/mime
mssages in b/n Internet and X.400. This mail is regarding the IETF draft,
"Securing X.400 content". I have a scenario in which I have to send a
secured X.400 content to an internet user.  What is an OM_class (like
OMP_O_IM_C_INTERPERSONAL_MSG),to create a content object from? Or otherwise
can we put the protected X.400 content in an oject of an OM_class,
OMP_O_MH_C_GENERAL_CONTENT and send it across?

Hope you could understand my problem. Hoping an elaborated reply from you as
soon as possible.

Thanks&Regards,
  Sreeramulu.D
   Mailbus Engineering,