Re: Draft Minutes

2002-12-08 20:42:41

[Apologies if you've seen this before, one of our machines has been quietly
 dropping outgoing mail...]

"Jim Schaad" <jimsch(_at_)nwlink(_dot_)com> writes:

There was a discussion dealing with two issues found during interoperability
testing.  The first dealt with the fact that so far no implementations are
known that deal gracefully with unknown RecipientInfo and SignerInfo
structures.

What's the definition of "deal gracefully"?  When this was discussed quite
some time ago, I modified my code to ignore new structures that it didn't
recognise, and I thought there were indications from others that they would be
doing the same.  Is that sufficient?

Peter.