RE: Who has tried some or all of the S/MIME examples?

2003-05-07 14:12:42

The files I have worked with so far:

4.1.bin - passed
4.2.bin - passed
5.1.bin - failed
        1.  signatureAlgorithm is 1.2.840.10040.4.1 not
1.2.840.10040.4.3
5.2.bin - passed
5.4.bin - failed
        1.  Contains Alice's RSA certificate
        2.  No content hint unsigned attribute
        3.  signatureAlgorithm is 1.2.840.10040.4.1 not
1.2.840.10040.4.3
5.5.bin - passed
5.6.bin - failed
        1.  signatureAlgorithm is 1.2.840.10040.4.1 not
1.2.840.10040.4.3
5.7.bin - failed
        1.  signatureAlgorithm is 1.2.840.10040.4.1 not
1.2.840.10040.4.3
5.10.bin  - failed
        1.  Change "unknown OID" to "unknown OID (1.2.5555)"
        2.  Content Hint should have an OID of 1.2.840.113549.1.7.1
        3.  Content Identifier attribute absent
        4.  Contains Security Label attribute
        5.  Contains encrypt key preference attribute
        6.  Contains ML Expansion History attribute
        7.  Contains Equivalent Label attribute

Jim