Who has tried some or all of the S/MIME examples?

2003-05-04 15:11:28

Greetings again. The WG chairs have announced that we are in the WG last call for draft-ietf-smime-examples-10.txt. As editor of the document, I'd like to find out who has looked at the examples in this particular draft and/or tried them out? If you have done so, could you send a list of the examples you have reviewed and a short description of how you reviewed them? You can send it to me personally, or to the two lists. Please post even if you have seen other people post about the same examples: we want to know how deep our coverage is. Thanks!

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium