Launch of the Security Plugtests Registration

2004-03-10 02:10:13
Dear all,

The ETSI Plugtests(tm) Service is pleased to announce the opening
of the Security Plugtests registration.
The event will take place from 24 till 28 May at the ETSI premises,
in Sophia Antipolis (France).
Deadline to register is 5th May.

 All details about the event are to be found at
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/security.htm

Feel free to forward this email to as many people as you want in order
to have a really interesting test opportunity this week.

For any enquiry you may have, please write to
plugtests(_at_)etsi(_dot_)org(_dot_)

Thanks for your attention.
We look forward to welcoming you at our Headquarters in May.

Best regards

Muriel SOUVILLE
ETSI Consultant
Tel: +33 (0) 3 90 23 63 63