Request: Send me signed messages

2004-07-16 09:16:38

All,

We are looking to get a cache of many "real-world" certificates with which
to do some testing related to certificate path building and validation.
Since most email clients send the signer's path (or some portion thereof)
with signed messages, I'd love to receive signed messages from anyone that
is willing to send one.  I expect the S/MIME and PKIX lists have a high
quantity of individuals with the capability to send S/MIME signed messages.

You have my personal guarantee that your email addresses will not be used or
stored by us; I have no desire to alienate the community!

You can reply to this message (NOT THE LIST) and sign your reply, or send
directly to certs(_at_)geminisecurity(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I would be willing to share the resultant set of certificates with
researchers interested in similar work.  Please contact me on my normal
address, pmhesse[at]geminisecurity[dot]com if you are interested.

Thanks,

--Peter Hesse