Re: Request: Send me signed messages

2004-07-16 11:56:08

Peter Hesse wrote:

All,

We are looking to get a cache of many "real-world" certificates with which
to do some testing related to certificate path building and validation.
> Since most email clients send the signer's path (or some portion thereof)
with signed messages, I'd love to receive signed messages from anyone that
is willing to send one.  I expect the S/MIME and PKIX lists have a high
quantity of individuals with the capability to send S/MIME signed messages.

Comments below.

You have my personal guarantee that your email addresses will not be used or
stored by us; I have no desire to alienate the community!

This is your promise #1.

You can reply to this message (NOT THE LIST) and sign your reply, or send
directly to certs(_at_)geminisecurity(_dot_)com(_dot_)

I would be willing to share the resultant set of certificates with
researchers interested in similar work.

This your promise #2. Do you think there is any conflict with your
promise #1?  What do you think we know the "resultant set of certificates"
contain?

COMMENTS: Your message is off-topic and a spam. It's free to subscribe and
listen to the traffic if you wish. Please don't burden this list.