Re: Multi-level CMS Signature evaluation Rules: Document Location

2006-03-02 13:16:44

On Mar 2, 2006, at 11:02 AM, Russ Housley wrote:
I will propose text. However, I am not in favor of opening CMS. I think we can generate a one or two paragraph update.

OK, I was overly specific about the mechanism. I think the sprit here is that this is going to be a CMS-level change so that any consumer of CMS will benefit from it. The actual form of that change is indeed whatever makes the "most sense".

Blake Ramsdell | Sendmail, Inc. | http://www.sendmail.com