RE: CAdES implementation. Complete Revocation References attribute.

2008-03-13 11:45:05
Nick and other,

2) On the second point I have a concern of a marked text (time-stamping
authorities). The paragraph closing 6.2.1 says:

This attribute MAY include references to the certification chain for any
TSUs that provides time-stamp tokens. In this

case the unsigned attribute shall be added to the signedData of the relevant
times tamp token as an unsignedAttrs in

the signerInfos field.

It seems that this is a direct contradiction. All other is perfect to me.

3) On the third point. It seems reasonable not to enforce one-to-one
relationship, but I think it is too late to change because it could break
existing implementations. Or maybe we can introduce a new
CompleteRevocationRefs attribute with other OID and declare the old one
deprecated but supported for backward compatibility?..

Pavel Smirnov

Crypto-Pro
Tel./Fax: +7 495 780-4820
WWW:  <http://www.cryptopro.ru/> http://www.CryptoPro.ru