Re: RFC 3274 - Compressed Data Content Type for Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)

2009-02-11 07:38:10

Maxim Masiutin wrote:
Hello All,

  Do you know any S/MIME implementation that supports RFC 3274? I would like
to test the interoperability of our software (The Bat!) with other software.
When RFC 3274, our software was the only to support RFC 3274, so we didn't
have anything else to test with, but maybe now the situation have changed?

OpenSSL's CMS implementation supports RFC3274.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.
Freelance consultant see: http://www.drh-consultancy.co.uk/