Re: [smime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-10.txt

2009-12-08 15:51:13
This version fixes two typos I introduced. I'm going to ask that Blake forward this version on to the SEC AD for IETF LC as it addresses all known outstanding WGLC comments.

spt

Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:
This draft is a work item of the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm in CMS
        Author(s)       : J. Brainard, S. Turner, J. Randall, B. Kaliski
        Filename        : draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-10.txt
        Pages           : 26
        Date            : 2009-12-8

The RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm is a one-pass (store-and-forward) mechanism for transporting keying data to a recipient using the recipient's RSA public key. This document specifies the conventions for using the RSA-KEM Key Transport Algorithm with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS). The ASN.1 syntax is aligned with ANS X9.44 and ISO/IEC 18033-2.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-smime-cms-rsa-kem-10.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.