[smime] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt]

2010-06-10 08:05:20
(apologies if you get this multiple times)

I'm looking for feedback on this draft that proposes moving MD2 to historic status.

Thanks,

spt
--- Begin Message ---
directories.

        Title           : MD2 to Historic Status
        Author(s)       : S. Turner
        Filename        : draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2010-6-8

   This document recommends the retirement of MD2 and discusses the
   reasons for doing so.  This document recommends RFC 1319 be moved to
   Historic status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Internet-Draft.
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md2-to-historic-00.txt>

--- End Message ---