Re: [smime] [saag] some s/mime related drafts I've been asked to AD sponsor

2013-10-30 09:41:13

Hiya,

So I've not seen any negative feedback on these so you should
see last calls issuing for 'em shortly.

On 09/02/2013 10:57 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Folks,

Sean, Russ and Jim have authored three s/mime related drafts [1,2,3]
and asked me to sponsor them for publication. I've read them and
they seem like reasonable additions to the set of s/mime RFCs to
me, but I'd like to check that nobody has any issue with that
before starting IETF LC in a week or so.

I'd specifically be interested in hearing from anyone who'd
likely implement these. I'll send my own comments (which are
minor) during the IETF LC.

Thanks,
S.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-application-cms-media-type