Re: [smime] [pkix] Identified Work Items and Discussion Summary (was: possible new pkix and/or smime work)

2016-04-01 12:47:28
There's also an experimental RFC7508 "Securing Header Fields with S/MIME"
plus RFC5751 mentions using message/rfc822 though that is not completely
specified.  One issue likely common with these approaches is keeping
private the sender and recipient(s).  I've pitched the idea of doing some
form of onion routing to mitigate that.  Hopefully these are things folks
would be interested in pursuing.

-Wei

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 9:43 AM, John R Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com>