Cancel Message for Internt Mail

1997-05-11 16:30:32
Does anyone know of a discussion on a retraction function for mail
analogous to an NNTP cancel message? I have looked through the IMC and IETF
sites without success. I saw the draft SMTP extension that allows
supersession and expiration, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. I'd
like to see a way for the sender to cancel a message before it is read by
the recipient.

If there isn't such a proposal on the table is this the place to discuss it?

--
Anthony E. Greene <agreene(_at_)nemaine(_dot_)com>
vCard and PGP Key: <http://www.mindspring.com/~aegreene/>