RE: Some wrong characters in the submitted SMTP MediaSize extension

2002-06-05 05:50:41
I would suggest that you want to measure size in kibibytes, not
kilobytes.  In any event, I would make the difference clear.

http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html

          - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan(_at_)dankohn(_dot_)com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>
Essays announced on <mailto:dankohn-subscribe(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com>

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Erev, Ari [mailto:Ari_Erev(_at_)icomverse(_dot_)com]
        Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 05:34
        To: ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org;
vpim(_at_)lists(_dot_)neystadt(_dot_)org; um(_at_)snowshore(_dot_)com
        Subject: Some wrong characters in the submitted SMTP MediaSize
extension

        Hello,

        The mediasize internet-draft that I have submitted yesterday has
a formatting problem where double-quotation characters (") show as
strange graphics or special european languages symbols in some cases.

        I appologize for this error !!!

        I have submitted a fixed version to the repository and hopefully
it will be available soon.

        In the meantime, I am submitting the fixed version here as well.

        <<draft-shveidel-mediasize-00.txt>>
        Regards,
        Ari Erev