draft-crocker-email-arch-03

2005-02-17 08:50:30

Folks,

I think (hope) the email architecture document has reached a stable point, in
its attempt to describe the current service.

The latest version has substantial changes, but I think they are refinements
from the previous version and reflect feedback I've received. Of course, any
additional comments are more than welcome, and I have no doubt there can be
debate about lots of the details.

But the goal is to get this published sooner, rather than later, so I am hoping
this is the last major revision.

I've submitted the doc to the i-d folks.  In the interim, you can access it at:

;   <http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.html>

;   <http://bbiw.net/specifications/draft-crocker-email-arch-03.txt>

d/
--