CBV (does it really mean Call Back validation?)

2005-06-29 07:21:14

Let me start by saying that I like the CBV idea, but also see (at least one)
problem with it.

But reflecting on the problem, Lets call it Reverse CBV (RCBV) it is solvable.
without using the the MailFrom <> option, an option wich I dislike. (This is a
personal opinion)

RCBV could be better solved as the two of the two (or tree!) parties involved
knew that they where using CBV, wich means there