Re: Bounce/System Notification Address Verification

2005-06-28 17:42:47

Once again,  you can disagree, comment, challenge or whatever, just don't
turn it into a personal attack.

I should also note I have a right to disagree with your subjective opinions
as well, and again, don't use this as a reason to personally attack me.

I acknowledge your expertise of some RFC specifications, but don't use as a
reason to attack me.

You should also acknowledge or atleast at the very least give me some
passive respect for my own expertise,  I don't ask for it, but only out of
common curtsey simply by not personally not attacking me.

If I make a mistake, point it out.  but don't use it as a reason to attack
me.

If I say something that is not consistent with the standard,  point it out,
but don't use this as a reason to attack me.

If I describe something you don't seem to agree with, tell me why, question
it all you want, but don't use this as  reason to attack me.

If you want to keep a personal "hector" folder to keep a watch on my
statements with the intent to challenge me,  sounds pretty sick to me,  but
fine, use it for all the above, just don't use it to personally attack me.

If you have a problem with my ego, well, live with it, just don't use it to
personally attack me.

Can I spell it out any easier?  Can you live with that?  Because if you
don't you we will continue to have a problem.

http://www.santronics.com