Re: Strict RFC x821 Compliant: MAIL FROM:

2005-07-06 02:55:29

Matti,

None of  this is surprising, at least to me.  The question is
whether you think the SMTP spec should be modified to _require_
servers to accept the sorts of "variations" you outline and to
explicitly authorize (and thereby encourage) clients to send
them?  And, if so, which ones and why?

    john

--On Wednesday, 06 July, 2005 12:42 +0300 Matti Aarnio