Re: domain name definition in RFC2821

2006-04-23 01:25:07
On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 02:36:32 EDT, Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu said:

That's the first occurrence of (at) that I can see...

I need to quit trying to read e-mail headers at 2:30AM.  John's posting
was a reply to one of Ned's messages which also had the mangling of (at),
but Ned's mail was like 7 messages later in the folder, and I failed to
twig onto the mis-ordering....

(What irritates me is that I checked the msgid's in the References: and
In-Reply-To:'s, and *still* managed to botch it).

And yes, it's now 4AM. The only thing worse than insomnia is a small
herd of bored mischievous insomniac housecats.... ;)