After a 450, queue or try next MX?

2006-08-30 08:24:06
Greetings,
I'm having problems sending to a 'greylist'-ing mail host and was wondering
what the correct response to the initial delivery rejection ought to be. I
was not able to find the answer in the RFCs. I was hoping someone here might
know.

When we attempt to deliver to the recipient, the first of two hosts
listed MX preference order responds with a 450
From our log, (IP and address obfuscated)