Re: Is there any interest in reviving draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt?

2007-03-15 03:26:22

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 05:16:52PM +0000,
 Alexey Melnikov <alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 5 lines which said:

draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt has expired long time
ago, however it is widely implemented. Is there any interest in
getting it published as Informational or even Proposed Standard?

As an happy user, I'm certainly interested in its revival. However, if
you ask for volunteers to work, not just to wish, I cannot promise
anything.